Apex CPX: Snapshot
1. There will be two snapshots taken during each of the months of May, June and July. The first snapshot will happen at some point during the 1st to 15th of the month, while the second will happen during the 16th to 30th/31st of the month.
2. The snapshots will be unannounced, and will happen at random times within the intervals specified to disincentivize price manipulation around snapshots.
3. The average wallet balance from the two monthly snapshots will count towards that month’s rewards.
4. If the average wallet balance of a subsequent month is lower than the wallet balance of the previous month(s), the balance of the previous month(s) will be adjusted to this new value — resulting in lower rewards.
5. During the month of August, there will be a final unannounced snapshot to confirm the balance of the wallets holding CPX. The result of this snapshot will follow the rules set out in 4). This means that a token holder who exits his position before this snapshot is done, forfeits his accumulated rewards.