All current events of cryptocurrencies and search on them
Contribute to the development of the service
Events and favorite coins rates
Delivery of notifications about new events of your coins using mail, Telegram, Web Push
New coin listings and trading pairs on cryptocurrency exchanges
Cryptocurrencies: Blockchain Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
Germany’s financial hub welcomes Blockchain Summit Frankfurt
Blockchain Summit Frankfurt is Europe’s leading Blockchain for Business event, trusted by tech giants and start-ups alike in bringing together the major players in the blockchain for business sector. Taking place on the 26th March 2019 at Kap Europa, Blockchain Summit Frankfurt is the second event of 2019 in the Blockchain Summit Series, following on from successful events in Hong Kong in 2019 and complete event series over five locations in 2018.
Blockchain Summit Frankfurt is about “total” Blockchain. An audience all together with one common interest, no other side topics and no co-located events to boost numbers and dilute your audience.
The event will see visitors hearing from 100 visionary speakers and prides itself on providing delegates with exceptional content, both in the theatres and throughout the expo. They’ll gain an exclusive insight into innovative blockchain developments within enterprise, as well as interacting with industry-leading experts. The focus of the content is on practical “how-to” case studies from global companies already leveraging blockchain technology. Discuss and debate the impact of blockchain on sectors including Finance, Insurance, Retail, Supply Chain and Telecoms through interactive case studies and panel discussions.
Some of the top speakers already attending Blockchain Summit Frankfurt include:
- Emmanuel Delerm, Blockchain Programme Director, Carrefour
- Mika Lammi, Head of IoT Business Development, City of Kouvola
- Juergen Rahmel, Chief Digital Officer, HSBC
- Frank Thomas Merten, Head of IP Program Solutions and Implementation, Zurich CI Spain
- Raphael Barisaac, Unicredit
- Alexander Hoptner, CEO Boerse Stuttgart
- Michael Schramm, Head of Blockchain Competence Center Gernany, Switzerland, Austria, EY
- Nitin Manoharan, Director, Global Head Enterprise Architecture & Tech innovation, Philip Morris International
- Alexander Majarek, Director Infrastructure Management & Service Delivery, TUI
Focusing on the industries most impacted by blockchain technology, join over 1500 progressive professionals, 100 industry-leading speakers, global companies and innovative tech start-ups and gain the knowledge, skills and connections to unlock the potential of Blockchain Technology.
13 regulatory events in different countries
10 exchange events
6 general events
1 brand event
1 AMA session