It may surprise you to know, but the Internet in the form in which it’s used to use has been and continues to be a centralized network. That is why, when some countries had a question of Internet censorship, they easily solved it. Modern society (at least the vast majority) doesn't need protection from information, so today we need a project like Filenet.
What is Filenet?
Filenet is the self-titled token and distributed data warehouse built on IPFS technology. Filenet has shaped the business ecosystem by creating a low-cost, high efficiency data distribution network that will become the technological cornerstone for future decentralized projects. Filenet storage can contain not only files but also entire sites stored on a distributed network.
What is IPFS?
The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a peer-to-peer distributed file system that connects all computing devices into a single file system.
A local file can be added to the IPFS file system making it accessible to the whole world. Files are distributed through a protocol based on the BitTorrent protocol, and users viewing the content help in delivering the content to other network users.The Filenet team believes that ultimately IPFS will replace the traditional HTTP protocol.
What Are The Advantages of Filenet?
• Unlike other similar projects, Filenet doesn't charge for storing files on its network. Moreover, the project uses its own token to encourage users to create and distribute content.
• Mining is carried out by providing free disk space on any devices connected to the Internet.
• The Filenet blockchain structure and data verification method save resources and avoid storing redundant data.
• Filenet implements a smart contract mechanism that enables decentralized applications (dApps) to interact with stored data.
Why is Filenet Attractive For Crypto Enthusiasts And Traders?
• Filenet stands out among thousands of forks of Bitcoin, Dash and tokens, whose projects will never be realized. The mainnet of the platform has already been launched and solves the real problems facing Internet users today. It is important to note that the project solves exactly the problem for which blockchain technology is suitable.
• Filenet works closely with 13 Chinese venture capital funds, which in turn confirms the seriousness of their intentions to gain a foothold in the market.
• All the efforts of the team were aimed at developing the platform and now Filenet is represented at only a few exchanges including ZB and Coineal. Further listings will inevitably lead to an increase in the cost and liquidity of Filenet tokens.