All current events of cryptocurrencies and search on them
Contribute to the development of the service
Events and favorite coins rates
Delivery of notifications about new events of your coins using mail, Telegram, Web Push
New coin listings and trading pairs on cryptocurrency exchanges
Bitcoin BTC: Japan Blockchain Conference in Yokohama
The Largest Blockchain Conference in Asia to be Held 30–31 January in Yokohama, Japan; Over 150 Companies Participating
The second Japan Blockchain Conference in Yokohama, Japan, will once again bring together 150 expert companies and organizations in the cryptocurrency and blockchain field from around the world, showing their latest developments to an expected audience of 25,000.
26 Nov. 2018 The Global Blockchain Association
The Global Blockchain Association (Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President: Toshikazu Masuyama) Is proud to host the largest blockchain conference in Asia: The Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC) – 2019 Yokohama, to be held on 30 and 31 January at Pacifico Yokohama.
Japan Blockchain Conference 2019
The conference will host top companies and organizations from Japan and abroad who represent the future of the rapidly growing blockchain space. It will be a place for these leaders to share information and show what they have achieved to enlighten others in the industry, advancing and expanding the applications of blockchain.
This is where the world's blockchain companies and organizations can get together to form partnerships and exchange information. What’s more, it is a space where everyone can come and experience the leading-edge tech and expertise cultivated In Japan.
We are actively looking for companies to join the best of the blockchain industry at its prime and exhibit at our conference. More details can be found here: https://jbc-asia.com/en/guide-for-exhibitors-en/
We welcome a wide range of companies which relate to blockchain and cryptocurrencies, such as crypto payment services, smart contract and security protocol developers, consulting services, media companies, mining services, and exchanges, to exhibit with us.
▼ Why Exhibit With Us?
- The biggest conference for the blockchain industry in Asia: Interact with new fans and potential business partners in a way which is simply impossible online.
- Reputation backed by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Have legitimacy on your side.
- Increase your Social Media Membership by 3,000: Previous exhibitors saw great increases in their follower list after the event. (Source: Internal post-event report/Telegram.)
- Wide Range of Cross-media Coverage: Be featured in a wide range of media outlets and networks from around the world. Previous media partners include: Cryptocurrency Monthly Magazine, Forbes, Gizmodo, Reuters, Bloomberg, and Wired.
- Live Streaming of the Event's Energy: Live streaming online on popular video platforms Niconico (Japan) and NetEase (China).
- Private Spaces for Important Business Negotiations: Do business securely and have important private conversations in our spacious meeting rooms.
- Presentations that Attract Big Numbers: Reach new people by being in the presence of key blockchain figures making impactful presentations.
- Communication with Other Exhibitors from Around the World: Meet leaders you cannot normally meet, from a diverse range of countries worldwide.
- Priority Treatment for the Next Event: We know you are in it for the long run, so exhibitors at this conference will receive booths on a priority bases for the next event.
Name: Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC): Yokohama Round 2019
Host: The Global Blockchain Association
Date/Time: Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 January 2019, 9am to 6pm
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama, Hall B
Participation Fees: [br