GlobalToken GLT: GlobalToken Hard Fork
We are sorry for so long a waiting time!
But there is a lot background stuff that is in progress currently.
As some of you may noticed, we will have a Hardfork soon!
You can view all details and the progress of our Hardfork here: https://globaltoken.org/hardfork-info/
We entered the late alpha stage now and all features are coded right now!
But we need a good testing phase to ensure everything is working error-free!
Short overview about the upcoming hardfork:
• We allow Multialgo / Mega-Algo. GlobalToken's Hardfork will include 30 Proof of Work algorithms.
• We changed the retargeting system; The current chain susceptible to lagging so we fixed that and introduced Multishield!
• The block size has been upgraded to 10 Megabytes and the TX-Size has been upgraded to 1 Megabyte
• GLT allows Mergemining also known as AuxPow(Auxiliary Proof of Work) to mine GLT together with other coins without additional hashpower!
• We integrated treasury, a "Blockchain self-funding" to pay new exchanges, marketing, Dev fee, and other budgets for upcoming releases and to grow to a big cryptocurrency project.
• A long awaited feature has been integrated: Masternodes!
• We will allow Instant-transactions on the GLT blockchain, you can send Instant-transactions and they will get confirmed instantly.
• And we will create a Company that will handle the blockchain projects independent of us but not in isolation.
This is a quick overview about the upcoming hardfork! There is a lot more going on in the background that will be done soon!
We are working on a RE-ANN for GLT on bitcointalk.org with all details about the Hardfork, and a Whitepaper is in the pipeline.
The Hardfork will be released in September 2018, in about 2-3 weeks from now depending on outcome of testing The ETA for Hardfork activation is the 1st of October 2018!
We will also begin a open beta mining test for our 30 mining algorithms. You can point your miners to our testpool to test if the blockchain succeeds the retargeting with 30 algos
For more follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/globaltokencoin
Join discord: https://discord.gg/W9neTkD
Or telegram: https://t.me/GlobalToken
More will be announced soon.
Pawel, GlobalToken lead developer.
The cryptocurrency mainnet operates according to certain rules. To improve network performance or correct errors, it is periodically made changes. A hard fork is changes that are not compatible with previous versions of programs that support the cryptocurrency network and in order to continue to mine cryptocurrency, miners need to update the software.
In some situations, as a result of a hard fork, a completely new cryptocurrency may appear, as happened with Bitcoin Cash.